Ind.ie is currently supported by bootstrapping and crowdfunding. We take on some speaking and consulting work to help us fund Ind.ie.
Laura and Aral can consult with your organisation or company on:
Respecting the human rights and privacy of your customers is the right thing to do. It is also an absolute competitive advantage in a future where the mainstream business model of Silicon Valley (people farming) may be heavily regulated.
Apple gets this, do you?
Aral and Laura can help you integrate ethical design into the core ethos of your company.
- Privacy by design
- Decentralised technology
- Decentralised, privacy-respecting Internet of Things
- Reviewing and removing invasive trackers on your site
- Implementing privacy-respecting alternative technology on your site (such as replacing tracking video players with the Universal Video Player.)
Web accessibility has been a huge part of Laura’s work for the last six years. With experience in design, development, and project management, Laura can advise your team on broader accessibility issues, as well as details relevant to particular roles:
- Introductory web accessibility talk for your employees
- Accessibility review of your existing website
- Accessibility review of your new website design
- Helping you find the right accessibility specialist for the research, design, development and/or testing you need following a review
Aral is also available to consult with you on accessibility for native OS X applications.
For more information, or to hire us, please contact Laura at email@example.com.